Propaganda poster

 

    To make this poster I started with the self portrait. I began by outlining the features on my face then adding detail like eyelashes and shadows afterwards. Next I created the hand holding the can and the bottle "factories" in the background. The final part was the words. The words were by far the easiest part of this project. I think the most difficult part was either the self portrait or creating the bottles. The bottle shape was really frustrating and I could never get it right. 

    I chose to do my propaganda poster on recycling because it's something so easy and simple yet can be so effective. The tools I used for this project were mostly the pen tool. It was frustrating to use it for things like my eyelashes and the highlights in the hair but for everything else the pen tool was really easy to use.

Comments

  1. Sinclaire, This propaganda poster was done very well. I enjoy how used bottles in the background to show pollution and incorporated air pollution into it. I feel like this poster really shows how recycling is important for the world and the can in your hand looks very realistic. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy

Business Cards